The Saeco HD8930/47 Royal One Touch Cappuccino Automatic Espresso Machine is a feature-rich machine designed for great coffee with great features and easy maintenance.
- Double boiler provides piping hot beverages in no time and without lag between brewing coffee and frothing milk
- Has large capacity containers to avoid frequent refills Large capacity containers avoid frequent refills
- Makes Cappuccinos and Lattes with the touch of a button
- Brews 7 varieties of coffee by pushing a button
- 5 step adjustable grinder
- Automatic Milk Frother
- Cappuccinatore is dishwasher safe
- Removable brewing group allows for easy cleaning under a tap
- Memory for strength selection (Memo Function)
This machine has excellent reviews from purchasers, who often cite “Consistency..”, “the quality of milk from the frother” and an “exact pour every time” and is an Amazon best seller.
The Automatic Milk Frother will deliver velvety froth at the touch of a button, delivering a silky milk layer of the finest consistency to finish your cappuccino.
The Saeco HD8930/47 Royal One Touch Cappuccino Automatic Espresso Machine is the perfect machine to brew that perfect cappuccino or espresso. The Automatic Frother provides the perfect finish for your cappuccino. The Double Boiler reaches optimum temperature almost instantly and provides for heating both water and milk.
You can customize your espresso with 7 different settings while setting the length of the brew and the temperature. The memo function which memorizes your personal preferences.
- Adjustable coffee temperature, strength, and size
- Large capacity containers
- One-touch beverages
- Easy to clean
- Automatic milk Frother
- Memo feature for repeatable beverages
- Attractive styling
- Saeco is in the process of discontinuing this machine, but it’s a great deal now for a best seller.
Final Verdict: Should You Buy This Model?
This Saeco HD8930/47 Royal One Touch Cappuccino Automatic Espresso Machine is a consistent high performer popular among purchasers. We recommend this product.
Comparable Models To Consider
Gaggia 1003380 Accademia (View on Amazon.com): The Gaggia 1003380 Accademia is also cheaper than the Royal, but that doesn’t mean that the quality of the coffee it makes isn’t great. The Accademia feature a pre-brewing system that helps extract maximum flavor from the coffee beans. The ceramic burr grinder furthermore helps improve the taste and aroma of the coffee, while the telescopic coffee dispenser can be easily adjusted to accommodate a wide range of cup sizes.
DeLonghi ECAM23260SB Magnifica (View on Amazon.com): If you’re really on a tight budget, then you may want to consider getting the ECAM23260SB Magnifica from DeLonghi. While most other machines on the market don’t have the feature of making taller coffees, this one does. The integrated SS burr grinder features thirteen settings (adjustable) for whole beans and it even comes with a 2nd chamber which can be used with pre-ground coffee. The water tank has a large capacity of sixty ounces and it also features a water filtration system and water level indicator. What’s best is that you can also call DeLonghi’s special customer phone line where you can get help with setting up and using the machine.