As a coffee lover, there’s certainly no other drink that’s more appealing to your taste buds than a delicious and tasty espresso, but the truth is that buying one every single day can easily get very expensive. Luckily, you can now prepare the same tasty and barista quality espresso in the comfort of your own home.
No matter if you love bold espressos, caramel macchiatos or lattes, after reading the following Saeco reviews you’ll finally be able to decide on an espresso machine that fully meets your needs and makes amazing coffee. So let’s check them out and see which one you should get!
|1||SAECO HD8954/47 Philips Xelsis EVO Fully Automatic Espresso Machine|
|9.1||View on Amazon.com|
|2||SAECO HD8857/47 Philips Exprellia EVO Fully Automatic Espresso Machine|
|8.8||View on Amazon.com|
|3||Saeco Hd8869/47 Moltio Super Automatic Espresso Machine |
|8.5||View on Amazon.com|
|4||Saeco Minuto Super Automatic Espresso Machine, Silver|
|7.5||View on Amazon.com|
|5||SAECO HD8775/48 Philips Minuto Focus Fully Automatic Espresso Machine|
|7.4||View on Amazon.com|
|6||SAECO Pure Automatic Espresso Machine|
|7.2||View on Amazon.com|
The Saeco HD8954 is a fully automatic espresso machine that’s very popular for being able to brew very delicious and tasty coffee with a distinct aroma. Not only does it come at an affordable price, but at the same time it also allows you to easily personalize your coffee with up to six individual settings.
- Fifteen bars of pressure.
- Eight settings for adjusting grinder granularity.
- Eco mode to save energy and protect the environment.
- SS construction.
- Automatic descaling, cleaning and shut off.
- 1 click removable brewing group and easy cleaning.
- Counter pressure can be adjusted to get the right amount of crema in your espresso.
- Set beverages to your taste for up to six profiles on the front LED display.
- Ceramic grinders are very silent and will never burn your coffee.
- Dual boiler.
- Dual chamber milk carafe.
- Italian quality coffee prepared in your home.
- Eight step adjustable grinder.
- SS construction.
- Integrated frother and milk jug.
- Brews eight types of coffee.
It seems that more and more people are becoming interested in super automatic coffee machines and that’s because they’ve realized the fact that no matter how delicious the coffee they buy every morning may be, it still eats a good chunk of change out of their pocket at the end of the month.
- 1 click removable brewing group.
- Automatic descaling and cleaning.
- Customizable settings.
- Dual boiler for professional and fast results.
- Latte perfetto technology helps you get a dense and rich foam.
- Rich crema layer.
With the twist of a knob, you can easily enjoy a rich crema layer that tastes as good as it looks. You can also control the brew pressure and coffee flow and can easily adjust the thickness of the crema to your liking with just a simple move. You need to turn the knob to the left in order to get a thick and rich crema layer and a very intense espresso. For a lither tasting and smoother coffee, just turn the knob to the right.
- Five step adjustable grinder.
- SS construction.
- Integrated frother and milk jug.
- Brews seven types of coffee.
Preparing an espresso shot at home has never been easier and if you’ve ever used the Saeco HD8869, then it’s easy to understand why. This is an excellent espresso machine that can help you prepare a wide range of coffee types and do it without actually burning the coffee beans as it’s the case with a lot of espresso machines on the market. If you’re a coffee connoisseur and like to enjoy a great cup of it every day, then you may want to check out the HD8869 and see how it can help you prepare it fast and easy.
- Patented milk carafe with dual chamber technology and fully automatic brewing process. All you need to do is add the coffee beans and the milk and the machine is going to take care of the rest.
- Can take whole or ground coffee beans.
- Removable bring cup.
- Rapid steam technology.
- Cup holding surface.
- Adjustable coffee dispenser.
- Automatic de-scaling cycle.
- Automatic cleaning.
- The quick heat boiler ensures that the HD8869 is always ready to be used.
- 5 grinder settings.
One thing that this machine is certainly going to surprise you with is the fact that it has five grinder settings. Since various coffee blends require different levels of granularity, it’s safe to say that the HD8869 has you covered in this case. From the coarsest grind to the finest one, you can easily use it to prepare a wide range of coffee types.
- Adjust the grinder with five different grinding settings.
- Metal frames.
- 1 touch milk carafe.
- You can easily brew up to seven types of coffee.
Thanks to the new dual pressure lever implemented by Saeco, you can now easily brew regular coffee and also espressos by using whole beans. However, if you are also the type who loves preparing milk specialties, then you’re going to be impressed by the quality and effectiveness of the milk frother that produces a very rich and luxurious foam.
- One click removable brewing group.
- Adjustable grinder helps you prepare coffee that has a rich and delicious taste and aroma.
- Intuitive display interface.
- Memo function.
- Fully ceramic grinders guarantee you’ll never have to worry about burnt coffee again.
- 1 touch automatic milk frother.
- Dual pressure lever helps you prepare both regular coffee and espressos.
- The first machine from Saeco that brews espresso and coffee with a dual pressure lever, Saeco Minuto delivers a bean to cup experience, excellent performance, maximum convenience and great capacities in a very compact size.
Simple maintenance and cleaning
- Retro design makes this espresso machine stand out.
- Easy to use.
- You can easily make both a delicious espresso and a coffee with the Minuto.
- You cannot use oily beans with this machine.
- Adjustable spout doesn’t go too low.
- The Minuto is a bit loud, which may deter some people from getting it, especially if they have sensitive neighbors.
If you’ve ever wanted to get your hands on one of the best dual purpose espresso machines, then you definitely need to check out the new Saeco HD8775. Using it, you can prepare either a delicious coffee or an espresso with the switch of a lever and have the peace of mind the results are going to be extremely delicious and tasty.
- Intuitive LED interface.
- Memory function.
- Adjustable grinder granularity.
- Light and compact footprint.
- Adjustable spouts to fit a wide range of coffee cups and mugs.
- oz bean hopper.
- 12 serving dump box.
- Go from espresso to drip coffee thanks to the pressure switch.
- Large Water Reservoir.
The HD8775 features a large sixty ounce reservoir which is enough to prepare plenty of espressos and coffees. The reservoir also yields stable water temperature which helps a lot in producing very consistent espressos.
- Five adjustable grinder settings.
- Black finish gives it a nice and clean look.
- Classic milk frother.
- Brews three types of coffee.
The unmistakable taste and aroma of authentic Italian coffee cannot be forgotten once you’ve had one such coffee and while you cannot visit Italy every day in order to enjoy it, you can easily recreate it in the comfort of your own home with the Saeco Pure espresso machine. This is an excellent machine that features a modern and sleep design and not only does it come at an affordable price, but it also has a small footprint.
- Completely automatic descaling and rinsing.
- Save your favorite type of coffee with the memory function.
- Metal grinders ensure beans are grounded perfectly every single time.
- Quick heat boiler allows you to prepare coffee right away.
- Tasty, rich and luxurious milk froth.
- Adjustable grinders allow you to brew flavorful and aromatic coffee.
If you love preparing various coffee blends, then you’re probably aware that each of them require various granularity levels. Given the fact that you have five granularity settings to choose from when using the Pure, you can always extract the maximum flavor, taste and aroma from the coffee beans.
- Removable brew group helps you clean and maintain the machine very easily and with little effort on your part.
- Since it comes at a great price and its performance is spectacular, this is a great choice for anyone who wants to get their hands on a high quality super automatic machine.
Final Verdict: Which is The Best Saeco Super Automatic Espresso Machine?
Sometimes settling for a mid-range espresso machine is not enough and if you’re currently looking for the best there is, then there’s no denial that you have to check out the Saeco Super Automatic HD8954 (View on Amazon). This is an incredible fully automatic espresso machine that’s very popular for being able to brew very delicious and tasty coffee with a distinct aroma.
The Saeco HD8954 is made of stainless steel which is not only going to help resist corrosion, but also gives it a nice look and is definitely going to look very imposing on your kitchen countertop.
In terms of specs, it has 15 bars of pressure, 8 settings for adjusting grinder granularity, but also 1 click removable brewing group and easy cleaning, automatic descaling, cleaning, shut off and ceramic grinders among others. Saeco’s patented milk carafe with dual chambers is the secret to preparing a wide range of milk specialties.
Just pour milk into it and then select the type of coffee drink you want to enjoy and that’s it! Your drinks will all taste amazing and have a long lasting and rich milk froth.
With its impressive build quality, extensive range of features and customization options, the HD8954 is by far the best espresso machine you can currently get and one that we highly recommend to any coffee connoisseur!